Sunday, December 7, 2008

Here is the starting point.

What a terrible week i had.

Monday. Went to the clinic for medical checkup for applying Australia student visa. Tested I have very high blood pressure. Need to be referred to the cardiologist for further checking.

Tuesday. Start controlling diet and do more exercise. It helps abit on reducing the blood pressure.

Wednesday. Awal-awal pagi reach Taman Desa medical centre met up with the cardiologist, the documents brought was not completed, rushed back to the clinic near klcc, and then ran back to Pantai hospital to meet the same cardiologist, but was assigned to come again on thursday afternoon.

Thursday. Went to Pantai hospital in the afternoon. Wore the 24-hours blood pressure monitor watch on wrist. To rent that thing cost me RM390!!! Damnnn.

Friday. Surrender that watch. Result showed I have high blood presssure during the day and even when sleeping. Serious case. Now on medication. Need to reduce weight and blood pressure in 2 months time. Back home check email, found out my student visa had need approved. I wonder why, because the clinic supposed to wait for my cardiologist report before sending off my application to australia high comm.

Saturday. Went back to Pantai hospital again to do the blood test and urine test. Then submitted cardiologist report back to the clinic. I heard the nurses squeaking there that my incomplete application forms had been sent to australia high comm. They made mistake. Wow now i know why. Well im happy because my visa is apporved.

Right after the blood test, after 14 hours of fasting, straight away indulged myself with this Starbucks X'mas special drink. To maintain low calories, i shared with sis and mum.

Toffee Frap.


actually there are lots more to update about life. singapore trip, jogoya buffet 50% for ladies, abandoned puppy again, my boy new fur cut, and more and more. guess all those have to wait until i come back in 1 month+ only post them up bah. unless internet connection is available. =)

Here is my address as some of you requested for.

No.7, Block I,
Taman Wemin,
Mile 5,
Jalan Labuk,
90000 Sandakan,
Sabah.

IF im not mistaken with my grandma's home address. haha.

My mum keeps want me to bring this and that. "you never live in san ba you never know how the environment would be, bring yada yada yada......" Just 72 miles away from downtown, it should be fine. I now have to carry an overweight (>15kg) trolley bag, a laptop backpack, and handbag. all of them full with things. My god. I can predict the bags i will be bringing to australia next year.

Propose to be back a week before chinese new year. Need to review by the cardiologist. Tata all. muaxxxxXxxx

No comments: