Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What's in her mind?

You know what. I really don't know what is in my mum's mind. Everyone mum wants their children to get home safe and sound and also as earlier as possible. Somehow my mum does not i guess. Instead she will keep buzzing my phone call me to go home early but she won't do anything like fetching me home or something. My class finished at 5 today. Suppose that i can take any rapid kl from sunway to kl then interchange another bus back to tmn desa. But i purposely missed 2 buses that stop by mid valley, i just wanted to take another bus which stop by the main road outside my taman. So that i can call my mum up to ask her fetch me from there. Who knew, she said once she moved the car somebody gonna park the space, and her car gonna park very far away from home. She wanted me to walk home if cant wait for bus. I WAS SO DAMN PISSED OFF AT THAT MOMENT! It was 6.15. and i have my personal stuff very heavy flow. And you ask me to walk back home?????? I just wanna go home early to change pad, to study for tomorrow math. Instead SHE IS WORRYING ABOUT HER PARKING LOT!!!!!!

I tell you, if you fetch me home, there will be some parking lot left for you, because god knows you do a good deed.

I believe in god.

She says that 'You have to take these (obstacles) all up while you are studying'. What is the logic? WHY? Why do i have to? I have my choice to say no way, do i?

Day after i will forget about all this. My mum is still a good mum afterall. Just her logical thinking abit outrageous.

Extra request: Do not have to comment on this post. Just wanna throw tantrum over here.

No comments: