Sunday, August 3, 2008

Be a puppy, can I?

(I think someone must have mislead that the cleavage was the cleavage of my boobs. Opps. you are wrong. It is just the cleavage of my bending leg. andrea!!!! hahahahaHAHAHA yorrrrrrrr)

Saturday, my working day. The day where i work and get paid.

I am not a certified Professional Groomer. So i was not allow to trim, cut or shave. Well, basically what i do is, after showering the pet, and blow them dry, clean ears, spray on perfume at last. The rest of the steps will be passed on to my other colleagues.

Just today, they let me try on cutting nails and shaving the paw fur. The most difficult jobs. which has high risk of getting bitten by either dogs, cats or even rabbit!!! You see how rabbit chew carrot then you will somehow know how strong their teeth are. Warning: Don't bully rabbit although they seem tame, but they do bite!

This tiny poodle puppy be the 1st guinea pig of mine. Firstly i needed to shave off his paw fur. First second he kept making annoying yell for no apparent reason, the next second he already fell asleep on my lap. Look down. SEEE how cute is this poodle huh?

when he stopped yelling, i thought god must have sent him to a peace place. touch wood. CHOIII. he is still alive just fell asleep. You know puppy's daily routine is sleep and eat.

Probably i just took too long time for shaving his 4 little paws. Sorry little poody...

No comments: