Saturday, August 2, 2008

PC fair 2008 - revisited.

Again the blast of PC fair II 2008 comes to town this weekend. I picked friday to go. I thought friday going to be less packed. Who knewwww... i was so shocked by the people at the venue and the people queuing to buy lrt tickets. The crowd automatically formed a S shape queue with invisible dividers just to buy ticket at the manual ticket selling counter. wtt.

I felt abit heartache when i withdrew $200 from atm. MY money arrrr..... the money i earned with blood, scars and sweat. The purpose of withdrawing my kesian money - to Buy an external harddisk Seagate - 160gb and A Kaspersky antivirus software.

I tried on the external harddisk. Only i found out that my laptop could not detect the harddisk easily. Was that my problem? Did i make the right choice on that??? Hope my money worths for what it has been spent on.


Oh i bought the antivirus software, can be used for 3 PC users. My laptop and my sis's, that software can still occupy another user. Waiting for grab. Selling that single vacancy at RM26. License for 1 year. Call me for more details =)

I am so broke right now.

No comments: