Saturday, August 9, 2008

Numb.

MY RIGHT ARM IS TEMPORARILY PARTIALLY UNUSABLE!!!

gosh.....

Since thursday morning we had no lab, i with my uni girlfriends went for ball games. Badminton plus basketball. Without proper warm up, and lack of exercise, it turned out to be cramped here and there. My back and especially my right arm arrrrrghhhhh........

Now, i cant hardly do my basic living activities,

for example,

Brushing my teeth. The twisting and turning motion suffer my arm alot. Do you understand the feeling when your bicep and tricep became very tight, and you cant even straighten you arm with all the power you have. I can't even hold up my dog. The very first time i feel the hard time of brushing my teeth. Damn!

Somehow, after all the exercising and sweating, i felt so much refreshing!! Shall do more next time!!!

p/s: pray that no big doggies come for grooming later. Or else my right arm gonna have A BIG TIME!!!!

No comments: