Monday, August 11, 2008

Tagged by Sherene.

Name: Yih Jing

Sisters: 2

Brothers: 0

Shoe size: 8, 9, 10 depends on US or UK size.

Height : 1.68m

Where do you live: Taman Desa

Favourite drinks: Milo

Favourite breakfast: Egg sandwich

Have you ever been on a plane?: Of cause yes!

Swam in the ocean : Yes. A year ago.

Fallen asleep at school : HAHA. All the time. Anywhere! Anytime!

Broken someone’s heart: Without my knowlegde, I apologize.

Fell off your chair : Rarely. oh boy it gonna be minor earthquake.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Must be some very important confirmation.

Saved e-mails: My mailboxes have 1k of accumulated emails not yet read. hehe.

What is your room like : Slight apple green white rectangular space.

What’s right beside you: Messy 2162 and math notes.

What is the last thing you ate: Shin instant noodles and ayamas fried chicken wings.

Ever had chicken pox: Yes. When i was in primary 2, during uncle's wedding in taiwan.

Sore throat: Seldom. I am a water storage tank. I need high consumption of H2O daily.

Stitches: Everywhere on my skin. I love to scratch my itchy arm and leg.

Broken nose: CHOIIII TOUCH WOOD. It is flat enough ady!

Do you believe in love at first sight: On object, yes! On human, never yet!

Like picnics: Yes but not under the hot sun!! abit windy with warm sunshine.

Who was the last person you danced with: With the girlfriends at kbox.

Last made you smile: Xiao Jing Teng at Kang Xi Lai Le, 5 sec ago. HAHAHAHA

You last yelled at: My mum. Hehe.

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: Yes. Oh i like today so much!

Kissed anyone: My boy - doggie.

Get sick: suspecting flu with few symptom.

Talk to an ex: Ex-classmate, yes, plenty of them tim~

Miss someone: Of cause a yes!

Eat: I won't miss any of my meals. 3 meals per day!

Best feeling in the world: Effort made is being recognized and appreaciated.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes. When i wake up, all will be on the floor. :p

What’s under your bed: If i would to say yes, guess what will that be?

Who do you really hate: XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX, XXXXXXX, u know who. hehe.

What time is it now?: 1.59am

Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now : Yes. I just said i am missing somebodies. duh.

Do you have any siblings: yes. 2 sisters.

Do you want children: Under proper family plan, shall be having few kiddos in future.

Do you smile often: To be precise is laugh, showing my sparkling white teeth XD

Do you like your hand-writing: I do! but my friends do not. haizzzZ

Are your toe nails painted: i think they match my heels.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: 5 stars or above hotel bed.

What color shirt are you wearing now: Green tee. Awful colour, arrrgh!

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Working, bathing the last blackie dog.

I can’t wait till: I could possibly self finance on my expenses. Shopping without looking at price tag!!!!!

When did you cry last : an hour ago. Wathing Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni. Kesiannya..

Are you a friendly person: I think I am.

Do you have any pets: My boy, tortoise, goldfish.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: The center of my heart. Hehe :)

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Should be. Or else why were we holding hands for?

Do you sleep with the TV on?: Yes. My living room has comfy air con to enjoy.

What are you doing right now?: Blogging while watching Taiwan series.

Have you ever crawled through a window?: When i was young. Either lost classroom key or house key. Or sneak into somewhere without approval.

Can you handle the truth?: Small, i don care. Big, i will scream!

Are you too forgiving?: I forget things after a night of sleep.

Are you closer to your mother or father?: on diff issues of coz.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: my boy - doggie.

How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: Uncountable. Like the stars above the sky.

Do you eat healthy?: No. Look at my size!

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Again, ex-classmate, Yes, buckles of them.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes. My parents and sis.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Myself with laptop. I need time alone.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Loud and Noisy. That's me!

Are you confident?: Most of the time. I remain silent when i lose my confidence.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

(i) Practise gymnastic.

(ii) Practise piano.

(iii) Learning the foul language.

(iv) Basketball Competition.

(v) Supervising the school as prefect.

5 things on my to-do list today:

(i) Watch 21 and sex and the city.

(ii) Meet the girlfriends

(iii) Study 2162 for tmr test.

(iv) Do math assignment for submission tmr.

(v) Watch and download Taiwan series.

5 snacks I enjoy:

(i) Corn crackers.

(ii) Puff!

(iii) Cupcakes.

(iv) Pudding/jelly.

(v) Anything with cheese.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

(i) Rescue the poor and needy.

(ii) Buy private jet, private yacht and hire driver.

(iii) Buy land properties keep for investment.

(iv) Still sleep, eat, bath, shit as before.

(v) Build my own kingdom!!! I am my boss. HAHAHA!

5 of my bad habits:

(i) Very LAZY!

(ii) Does not respect to the old.

(iii) Emotional imbalance.

(iv) Love to spend on unnecessary stuffs.

(v) Likes to sleep all the time!!!

5 people to tag:

People that do not update their blog. hehe.

1- Chin Ying

2- Bao Li

3- Pauline

4- Sue May

5- Shu Qin

No comments: