Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Time alone.

Since young, i told my sisters, cry cannot turn things better. When i grow older, i told my friends, cry cant even solve problem, so why cry?

Just recently. I found out that I drop tear quite easily. No matter it is a happy or sad moment. The tears just automatically fall from the eyes. I can't even control it. Probably it is because i rarely cry when i was a baby, the accumulated tears spread now. HAHA wth.

I used to feel that i am always the winner. But actually i am just beyond the line of being a loser.

I used to hate people cry. Sometimes, i am kinda hate myself of being so vulnerable. Always cry over things as tiny as sesame. My emotion fluctuates all the time. What's wrong with me?

I think most of the time, I put people's wants and conveniency in priority. I wish I would not be the burden to anybody else. But why people just don't even think of my side?

HaizzzzzZ

I look tough on the outside, but not inside.

I need my time alone. To think.

I guess i need my sleep. Everything will be fine the next day right? I am looking forward for sun rises.

p/s: oh ah bao, the sentence i said to u during the tute, i wasnt mean to curse u, just that wait until when u really get it only belanja, it is still wont be too late. right? =) Probably i put it in a wrong expression. Sorry!

No comments: