Sunday, November 25, 2007

I am angry but I can't speak out!

There was a malay lady with 5 kids. brought to my booth and bought few window artpieces to paint of. My another malay colleague served her. after they finished applying the colour paint, i was supposed to help them transfer the artpieces into the oven. i was being so nice to help them refine that artpiece as it was kinda messy and the layout was covered with colour. and it needed to to be cleaned up. so i helped them to do the finishing job. initially, my colleague told them not to pour so much of the colour paint. but then because of they were pouring too much of colour paint, made the colours overflowing. making them mixed up on the way transferring into the oven. this lady blamed me for not doing my job properly. coz i messed up her pic. okay fine it was my mistake i admit it. but my colleague did told u beforehand that NOT TO POUR IN TOO MUCH IT. why they hell you never listen to instruction carefully, ended up messed up ady, blamed me pulak. smmore she said we were supposed to be there to guide the children. harlo auntie, u paid for tat artpiece only, and all we have to do is instruct you, but not to guide you. if you need a proper guide, please sign up for an art class. MA DE. then she asked her kids who was the one who instructed them, they pointed my colleague, she saw her, her voice became softer, she said 'itu bukan salah kamu, it salah dia.' paused a long while. 'atau kesalahan bagi kamu berdua' finger pointing at me. obviously......... zzzzzzzzzzZZZZ

motherfucker, i told her we instructed her kids, but her excuse was not to expect children will remember that and understand our instructions. WHAT THE FUCK. you are supposed to look after your own kids, not us, I AM NOT A BABYSITTER. I AM JUST A BOOTH HELPER. then we said we tried to help u to fix and rescue tat pic, pick back all the original colour. there were few types of oranges here, SHE EXPECTED US one point out the colour, then we will know which colour isit. because we were supposed to have many years of experience. MADAM, there are few brightness of oranges, we have to compare only we know if it matches the original colour. you think we are god. you think everything comes perfectly huh? TA MA DE. she said her kids very smart never try to cheat on them, they knew which colour to match. IF THEY ARE SMART ENOUGH, they wont do that mistake, Ma'm. IF THEY ARE SMART ENOUGH, they should have remembered and understood our instruction! Madam, pls make clear of your stand. you are confusing me, HOLY SHITTY BITCH!. TOO MUCH!

this story ended up by refunding the $10 to her. YOU BETTER FUCK OFF MY WAY.

i argued throughout the 'fight'. but then do u know that there is a famous quote which sounds

'customers are always right'

i can only zip up my mouth at the end, and apologized to her. What can i do?

after the first day of work, and interacting with other staffs. i have a strong thought. i have to graduate with high grades beautiful cert, find a better office job. AND WOULD NOT EVER CONSIDER THIS KINDA OF PERMANENT JOB IN MY LIFETIME. as part time job during vacation would be fine, but not as for my permanent lifelong job. NO WAY!. so i have to study very very well to achieve that! i don wish to end up like them in future................... im so mean..... it is not that they arent good. just that is not the life i wan.

nah im feeling better, mum said this is a lesson which taught me not to be so clumsy. must have to be serious while working. no fooling around. ya this true. this will change me. it has to change me into better person. in another word, THANK YOU AUNTIE BITCH!

close file. =)

No comments: