Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The HOT and the KEY

People just kept making fun of my body these days. wth.
'OIL' IS RAISING ITS PRICE LATELY, PEOPLE!!!!!

hor... there was something i should mentioned about. This boy, named Chin, as i mentioned before, likes to have break with me so that he can shoot me to shoo off his boredom working with bad breather. Then we bumped into towers record. I found jolin's latest album, was asking him if he likes her songs. He answered:" her songs not nice, she doesnt even look pretty. but her body is HOT!". Pointing the album cover, that jolin wore the black tight secret agent costume, as if both her boobs gonna burst from the tube soon. His finger pointing at it, face blushed, ran away. oh man.... He is just a 16-year-old little boy. No wonder, his respond is............ zzzzzZZZ. Men can't resist to HOT stuff.

another day, when i was preparing to start off the booth early morning, my phone rang, ah shan called me, i wonder why, coz she just told me few mins ago that she went to toilet. Picked up, she said:'you have to come over, having some trouble here, i lost my locker key in the toilet'. First thing come into my mind, should i get a locksmith now? but another part of my mind thinking, would it be funny to call up a locksmith just to unlock once of the locker? okay, it doesnt matter, get in touch with ah shan first. I asked her to check her clothing thoroughly, i searched for her pockets, all empty. She and i were like, huh really wanna get a locksmith? if this spreads out, will become a joke for sure. ah shan told me secretly, not to tell any of the staffs. Okay, i told her to recheck again inside one of the cubical. When she untied her belt, 'dingggggggg'............. something drop on the floor. THE KEY!!!!! she kept her key within the belt, and she didnt realise it. so SWT!!! but, if the key happens to be lost, what should we do?
Belt is made to keep your extra stuffs when your pockets are overloaded.

working time changed to 12pm until 8pm. makes no difference. Starts late ends late also. aiksssss.

14 days of leave ahead!!! =)

No comments: