Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My job. First.

The first day of my work.
It was a sunday. a busy sunday.
Way too boring. we did some photo shooting.
Being a statue is not easy!!!
The second day of my work.
I got my uniform and name tag. It was a cool day. Moderate amount of customers.
still manage to handle them all.

The third day of my work. Today.
My youngest sis was picked to paint the samples. So she is now considered as part of the crew without salary. hehe. I guess she still loves her job.
Below is her first masterpiece. painting a plaster.


I have these kinda colleagues.
A guy, who hypnotizes himself and anybody else that today is the 29th! Everyday is the 29th. Forever 29! His name is Chin. He is a guy from Ipoh, wanted to know this big city of KL. He is going to leave on 30th of dec. So...... he expects everyday would be 29th. ZZZzzzz

A guy, who calls ang mo guy as Beckham, ang mo lady as Victoria. His cold jokes........ walao...... *crows keep flying around*. He is a malay. His name is Firdaus. Faithful part time worker of Megakidz. Sign up for part time jobs there whenever he is free!

A girl, who claims herself changed to be quiet and introvert after working there. Saying that she is going to change into the true her. Acting as a ice cube among the crews. But still, whenever she meets me, she totally melt. HAHAHAHA. Her name is Yuen. Or we know as ah Shan.

A man, who is still very strong in old age of his. A super energetic and high tech old folk, we call him Uncle Sam. He is really OLD. And he is still working!!!! wow.

I am going to work until 6th dec without any off day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
930am to 830pm.
11 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least we can sit anytime we want.
not neccesary to stand all the time.
hehe=)

No comments: