Monday, October 15, 2007

To you, Ya, it;'s you!

Make me proud of you!

an overused phrase for me lately.
whenever I feel like giving up or slacking, I remember there was somebody said this to me,
I have faith in you, make me proud of you. Take care and good luck in everything you do.

In your mind, you probably may think that I am always forgetful like I used to be. Yes, sometimes things just flew away from my harddisk, but NO, because I remember every single words you told me and actions you did to me. It warms me up when it is cold outside. you?

To another you, make me proud of you is the word i wanna pass on to you right at this moment. Jadikan saya sombong demi kamu. =.= (1st sweatness)
Remember, ga yau in your study, get hi-D! hi-D! eh no hi-D for you. then get A! A! A!
Yih Jing can, so do you!=.= (2nd sweatness)

No comments: