Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I am not a thief!

Story back to yesterday.
I was looking for ipod case for my sis. Checked out some latest gadgets at Apple, Pavilion.
I saw this ipod video 80GB, market price RM$1099. Displayed on the table nearest to the entrance. Was wondering, the people put that ipod so near to the entrance, they never worry about missing it? They never put safety lock to the ipod, but only with a plug similar to the telephone plug, plug into the wall.
I was like, cheh, then let me test and unplug it, see what will happen.
.................................... i heard alarm rang in 2 seconds......................................

All the people stared at me, a staff came to me,

'i think i pulled the ipod too hard, accidentally unplug it. I am so sorry.'

phewwwwwww i disappeared in another 2 seconds.

i think i should put on paper wrapper to cover up my face upon leaving. aiyaaaaaaaaa

I need to clarify that, i had no intention to steal it. All about my curiosity.

No comments: