Thursday, October 18, 2007

Exam mood =.=


A reminder to myself.
25/10 - 830am - computing - 3hrs
31/10 - 130pm - chemistry - 3hrs
2/11 - 130pm - electrical - 3hrs
9/11 - 830am - structure - 3hrs

Above is my exam timetable. As you can see, I will only be available after 9th of November.

First exam, is 7 days from now. And it is COMPUTING!!!! wakao........ really hope the questions comes out are like how they set the previous test paper. I made too many careless mistakes for the test!!!! Same goes to my electrical test..... second failure....... what the heck!!!!! really have to pass my final this time!!!! arghhhhhhhh stress! stress! stress! stress! stress!

dick dock dick dock....... clock is speeding FAST! not much time for study! Need more time!

30th november will be the day!!! pray pray pray....pray for me... pray with me.... let the god knows.....I WAN ALL PASS!

No comments: