Friday, July 13, 2007

Dooms Day

KKwong. You aren't that plump either.
You are still the same old you.
Don't beat down by those awful words.
They aren't mean anything.
It is a style of greeting.
Same level with Hi, Hello, How are you?
Hahaha.
laalaalaa im crapping.

OH my good ol' high school.
Went back to visit her with KKwong today.
As usual, hang around with teachers like marathon.
One by one.
I hope, every tomorrow will be a good day for everyone!
God bless.
Sorry for those people i ignored this morning,
i was busy grabbing news. hehe =)
Here, I would like to say
I AM VERY PROUD TO BE PART OF KUEN CHENG GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL.

Met up Shan at kotaraya.
Wow, Sinma (the building next to kotaraya), was having jumbo day wei....
Almost the whole building is having 20% to 50% off price.
1 handphone holder for $5,
1 fancy hand band for $4.5
1 original movie disc for $10
and many more.
Try out there, if you really want to grab something cheap and fancy.
But the quality cannot be taken into consideration.

Brother Vin. oh Brother.
Wanna become my driver?
Earn a degree first la dude.
Rubbish.
Aussie or UK?
Law or not?
Cant you just make up your mind?
Work harder for getting full offer from UK.
Hope you get what i mean through the phone,
Don't waste my call fare laaaaaaaaaaaa
**********************************************************

Result was out!!!!!!
What a shock!!!
Anxiety is running through my veins.
I always thought it will be coming out on 13th.
Who knows,
i saw YC personal message,
then only i knew result ady available to view today.
Back to my result.
I am fairly satisfied with it.
I know, I din really paying full attention into my study this sem.
End up, abit disappointing.
Afterall, I think I should work much more harder to grab more High Distinctions next sem.
Merit scholarship, I am running to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
=)
**************************************
Jason is leaving tomorrow night. Tomorrow!!!
I don even get the chance to meet up with him yet!!!
yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
*******************************************************

Malacca here i go!!!! off days to malacca til Sunday!!!

No comments: