Tuesday, July 10, 2007

lemony pokie ur a donkey

Visited HELP today. Took a cd from Chong.
Digi line sucks man!
Cant even get through Chong's line.
Could only find him around HELP blindly.
I wonder why HELP has to hide under a building?
I spent half an hour looking for its office.
Mana tahu hiding under immigration office.
ahlaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Daph and I were planned to have a try on Kim Gary's new menu set.
Reached there. Unlucky. It is only be served after 5pm!!!!!!

We walked around midvalley.
Of course bought back some stuffs home.
I finally got a new water bottle for myself.
1675ml.
The largest bottle tank i ever have!
Not an oxygen tank, not an oxygen tank.....
Still short of backpack, stretchable umbrella and jacket.
Or i will be ready for semester 2!!!!!

Some details of the malacca trip.
Hey girls, do let me know your attendance by wednesday.
I will be getting bus tickets on thursday.
Do let me know your opinion and suggestion for the trip.
Time of departing kl and time of coming back to kl, trip expectation, and blah blah blah.
I wil try my best to fulfill your requests. =)
So looking forward for the satay celup in malacca.
slurrrrrrrrrp

No comments: