Monday, July 16, 2007

Second beginning.

Just came back from malacca.
OMG. how many of us are sick now?
I am the 1st one who got sore throat, due to screaming stupidly to a high pitch.
Overall, the trip was FUN FUN FUN!

Illustration of photos can ellaborate our malacca trip clearer.
Waiting for pics now.

First day of Semester Two!
Wow. I was so lost!
Bigger compound. Nicer facilities. Cooler environment.
I need sometime to tour around and get familliar with this new place.

KX is here in KL!!!
Went to IMU and look for her.
I expected to meet up beloved and KX.
Who knew, I met them together with Yh, SX, YL and Mindy.
Sorry for not informing u guys before i went.
I wanna keep it low maa... hehe=P
A 15 mins journey from IMU to home,
i took 1 and a half hour to reach home.
Sighs. Malaysia transport....

No comments: