Friday, July 27, 2007

25/07/2007 an additonal member for YAP's family.

Hey people,
Let's put your hands together,
and give a round of applause to my new born cousin brother,
KIWI YAP!!!!!!!!!
*just a temporary name for him, hehe XD*

My aunt underwent Cesarean, so the small ear of him kena cut off abit.
Careless doctor....... Pity Kiwi.....
When my mom gave birth to my sis, my sis's skull kena cut off.
Very terrible.

How i wish i can fly back to Sabah next month to attend his 1-month old ceremony. Can i?
Please please give me holidays.

Oh I still have one coming cousin next year. My another aunt is pregnant now. Not sure about the gender of the fetus yet. I hope will be a cousin sister. hehe=)

I love babies =)

2 comments:

Sue May said...

hey since u love babies so much right.. make your own babies hehehe

EJinGs said...

HAHA. currently is too early for that =.=