Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lappie back in action!!!!

What are we actually learning from Computing???
2hours of extra class on saturday.
i did not feel like getting anything into my mind. oh boy...

After class, stayed back for structural project discussion.
Had lunch at Jack's place with Andrea, Sam and HuiHui.
We thought of having dip pizza at Pizza Hut. Unluckily when reached there, the waitress threw out 3 words 'tak ada table', full stop. WTH. What a nice service you gave me dude!! If you need to boost your business, please show me your sincerity. I would wait until you get me a place. But please do not shoo me off in such a way. You cant run a business with such service attitude in nowadays. i think i met some one familliar. A guy same class with me in form2. Was it he? Mr Chung? Not sure. From his action, i think he cant remember me. We used to close to each other, but not now. Whatever.

Dad and mom fetched me, and we went to PearlPoint. From there, i think i met another form 2 exclassmate. Wow, she changed alot. No longer a shy little girl. But a high confident trendy lady. XiaoJuang. The same thing happened, i did not went towards her to explain myself. I worry when she said she cant recognise, what am i suppose to react? Paiseh la...... I regret now. I should have gone to her and said hi to her. Yorrrrrrr what kind of friend am i???? I remember all your names, but have no gut to approach you guys. I am so shy......

Oh my laptop is back in ACTION!!!!!!!!! The main problem of my laptop was uninstallation of several drivers. The technician got it done in half an hour. Which i may do it at home if i have the programs. Cheh. Passed by Rhapsody, met Tam. My so-called daugther in my secondary years. Got a big warm hug from her. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorh i miss her.

One more thing,
thank you KKwong for your effort in making that video. It is better enough to keep for remembrance. Love it. Looking forward for your upcoming video. Put some NORMAL pics la. I want to keep well reputation le.

No comments: