Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This lesson is very costly.

Learn my lessons,
1. Never ever touch your computer system if you are not familiar with it.
2. Gather useful information before changing any settings of your gadgets.
3. Prevent from listening to only one opinion, but should make a survey.
4. Be prepared to accept any unexpected outcome after the act.

My advice is, when dealing with electronic stuffs, please look for professionals. Unless money is not factor for you. Or you will be converting your personal stuffs into useless steel.

Thanks to KKwong.

***********************************
ohohohoh I found out I am abit of anti-social when second semester started.
I felt that I was not initiative enough.
I do not know how to start a conversation.
I do not have common topic with others.
I felt confused in my words.
I hardly smile at people.
My antenna is getting shorter and rusty.
What is going on with you, Sen Yih Jing?
Buck' up......

2 comments:

chin ying said...

haha. .nvm.. take ur time.. We need time to adapt to change.. we will for u to 'come back' haha..

EJinGs said...

Haha thanks for being there for me! Appreciating u all very much! =)