Sunday, June 3, 2007

Oh my day...

WAHHHHHh im terribly sick!!! Nose blocked with mucus, can hardly breathe. He suggested bang to the wall. WHAT A FRIEND, CHChong!

Smmore I lost the Reversi to him!!! Arhhhhggg u tricked me!!!
Sei zai.. u kept on winning in minesweeper lo. DAMN!
Game pro is bullying a Game nerd!
U thought u are ultimate??
why am i suppose to waste my time and to win u??

*******************************************

I watched Shrek 3. Free tix again!!! I never expect it to be super duper cute and funny. Those donkey-dragon (dronkey) babies and ogre babies were so cute!!!
After watching only i realized. the vocal character for Shrek is Mike Myers, Princess Fiona is Cameron Diaz, Artie the heir is Justin Timberlake.

Dronkey babies

****************************************************

Before the movie, managed to meet up with Pauline and PNgo at Secret Recipe. A fren which we din meet for more than a year. Had a long chat, damn miss KC dayssssssss.....

*************************************************************

Dad's fren took our unser, and brought his family all back to Ipoh. And he rent a small wira for us. Wira!!!!~~~ When was the last time i ride with this type of car? Such a low car. Feel like touching the ground everytime i hop into the car. Feel nausea when i am inside for quite a while. Can i have back my unser please?

No comments: