Friday, June 1, 2007

Ha.. haa.. HaaaChooooo

I am sick. Get flu in such a hot weather. Does this sound weird? Not only i got this illness, i guess it is spreading around my course. My eyes-lids felt heavy, need toothpicks to expand, and I was not in good condition. While CYing and i were doing the last lab, i kept making mistakes, she said my body was there but soul flew away. Indeed, I felt exhausted from the inside.

*************************************
If you are rich, I am single

I saw this phrase printed on a tee shirt. It is humiliating if u really wear this on ur body. I tell u girls where to grab this, it is selling at the stalls along the tunnel to KL sentral.

************************************
Had dinner with Shan and Pauline tonite at Boon Boon cafe. So sad, Daph couldn't join us. Started at 7pm, ended at 10pm. Talk talk talk non stop. Continously laugh laugh laugh.


2 1L jugs of Jasmine tea & 500ml of Apple tea
Little high, Little low
We look through each others' eyes.
In your eyes i see me, In my eyes u see urself.
yerrrrrrr

Arghhh my face is obviously big and round!

People just like to whisper secrets straight to my ears.

Just listen and keep it with me. Zip Zip Zip.

****************************************************
Last day of SEMESTER ONE!!!!!
Week 14.....
Time passes sekelip mata.....
Shall see u guys soon in July.....
Hope the sparkle among us remains til we meet again.....
Good Luck for the Final....
Our final battle for this sem....
As Keith said before, damn it do it!
Cross our fingers, pray for the Best!
See Ya~~

No comments: