Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bring along your tissue papers.

Do you know
What is the feeling when you need something eagerly and you could not get it on time??

Yesterday,
Was having physics past year paper discussion at 5th floor. I guessed my breakfast (maggie wt meatballs + milo) did some tricks on my stomach. My stomach damn upset at the beginning of the class. Cant tahan anymore, asking around to borrow tissues. Unfortunately, none of the people around me brought any tissues. SFern told me, toilet might still has tissue.

When I rushed to toilet, there left only the roller. NO TOILET PAPER!!! I asked that 'busy' cleaner,

"kak, tiada tisu. ada stok ke? mahu buat big business."
"ye ke? oh tak ada. tak ada."

I stoned there. You should know where to get refill right. I had told you that I was in urgent and you serviced me like that?!!!! Damn. Fine. I cant do anything without tissue.

Brilliant me, i ran down to
4th floor. NO TISSUE. Another toilet. NO TISSUE.
3rd floor. The stairs door CLOSED.
2nd floor. finally.... big roll of TISSUE still available.

After finished dealing with my business, i grabbed alot alot alot of tissues.
For what, take revenge la!!!!


************************************************
OMG!!! SQin posted Hallelujah song to her blog!!!!
"Hallelujah" is considered the most joyful word of Praise Of God.
Praise the Lord. May the God bless you, my dear. Hallelujah.

Maybe there's a god above
And all I ever learned from love
Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you
And it's not a cry you
can hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's cold and
it's a broken
Hallelujah Hallelujah

******************************************
Fellow warriors,
ENG1010 Proses System Analysis
Tomorrow!!!!
Fight for Good!!
Good Luck!!!

No comments: