Monday, June 11, 2007

Day 1. Battle of Math.

How was maths?
"hohoho, it was terribleeee and horribleeeeee"
I had been answering that model answer quite a few time today.
Most of the people could not get what Question 5 about, so do i.
I used the wrong formula in Question 10. Im so gonna hentam myself.
GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr

Fine. Math over. Proses System Analysis on Friday.

****************************************
Chatted with Kiew. He said melbourne life is not as expensive as i thought. If only if u know how to save. Monash Clayton located far far away from melbourne city. Rental and living expenses there should be cheaper. Hmmph. Can consider to transfer there, finish my final year there, if my financial support allow me to do so.
Then i will be meeting you and all in melbourne then. Hehe. Too early to be excited.

Hope you get good news from Melbourne U soon. Good Luck.

*****************************************
Boon will be having open house on this saturday night.
Should I go or shoudn't I?
I wanna go is not becoz of THAT LAMB!!! make it clear.
I don wanna go becoz transportation makes my headache.
and my lovely physics final in 3 days after that.

Lord, please give me some sign.

No comments: