Wednesday, April 25, 2007

TroubleS-making

woo woo woo
damn it

i failed my 1010 test. i failed my second run of the car racing. i misplaced facial cleanser on my hair.

seriously i know the way of finding the answer. the questions seemed easy in fact NOT! 3 multiple choices questions worth 30 marks, i lost all. FINE!

my baobei car. the more we tested it the more the motor getting worse. good. finally during the real test, it could even go up 1 step thought the motor is running. but the power was not strong enough to let it climb up the slope. FINE!

when i get home at 9pm. while takin a bathe, i put on facial cleanser on my hair. no wonder i felt weird when i was rubbing my hair where there were no bubbles formed. i put facial instead of hair shampoo. arrrrr FINE

*********************************************************************

another story.
few weeks ago, i quarrelled wt my neighbours. An indian young man, staying wt a big crowd next block. their attitude are super annoying as whenever they drive in the compoud, the woofer of their cars switch on max volume. even i stay at the 4th and 5th floor can also feel the vibrates.

thing happened like this.
that evening when i got home, i was seeing my mum arguing wt that indian family. as one of their kancil was parking at my dad's car park. my mum asked them to shift away the car. Hey ppl, when u see here, obviously it was their fault right. mana tahu, some of them, as i mentioned they come in big big crowd, din apologise but saying foul language to my mum from their balcony. thats a sampat woman smmore bang the window angrily. Wat the HELL.

here came an indian young fellow, ran down, pointing madly towards my mum, and accusing my mum discriminated them. HEY SHORTY, U ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES! do u know who are talking to. u better put down ur finger and talk softly.

i super beh song ady.
i shouted at him, 'kamu cakap perlahan-lahan!'
he yelled, 'siapa kamu?'
ma de. when he yelled me i think his body was just few cm distance away from me. trying to start a fight huh. i hate ppl yelling at me. who the hell do u think u are? u r nothing to me, smmore dare to shout at me. walao eh. totally not a gentleman at all! come back when u grow taller! blek =P

the guards and some other sampat ppl came and calm everything down. or else, thing will not be end up so easily.


U kena me, can, i will tolerate, my range of toleration is gradually high. but pls do not try to kena my family. or i will come after u!

finally. they all moved out last nite. dunno why. hopefully i will hv peaceful days at home from now onwards. yippe!!!! i need peace, not pissed.

FUCK OFF TROUBLE-MAKERssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
*****************************************************************
Im here to announce.
boon, pauline and daph's bday celebration, at boon's hse, on 1st of may. for gals, just give me a call, i will lead u the way. for guys, just telling u that they are single and pretty hot, now is open for registration. i mean register for the party not the GaLS k? don mislead it!

wat do u guys think? steamboat or potluck?
i need feedback! asap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear,
thx for lending me ur hand in my layout..damn annoying cos it didnt works for my comp..
nways,u so C2pid wan^^...can put cleanser onto ur hair ar...i scared u next time put ur toothpaste onto ur face lehhh..
ur indian neighbour superb rude,luckily they moved out d...
miss ya....
ohya,thx for ur msg too....muaxxxxxxxx

EJinGs said...

no la. u dunno how to work it on only. don blame the comp.
i wont. i will pull back on time. toothpaste is corrosive le. destroy my pretty face. no way~
they are terrible! the guards are even more terrible! hiaz...

nah. no big deal. my pleasure. ahaha=)