Friday, April 27, 2007

$$$$ can be defined as....

Does becoming richie rich a dream for everyone?

Money doesn't buy
Dignity.
Relationship.
Status.
Honesty.
Justice.
Satisfaction.


Wants are unlimited. But you are totally wrong if u get the money to satisfy your wants in such a wrong path. People earn the money, but letting other people to spend on the money. Does this sound right? It is not fair. I am so disappointed to that kind of people. You people is making my life worse. Without you people, I would have much more enjoyments.

Money just fools them all. That's all.

********************************************************************

Not in the mood last night. Something was bothering my mind. All the stories i heard from friends, how i wish it wont happen in my family. Arghhhhh. Sad case. Somehow, i am getting better after a chat with Vin. Thanks for listening, brother.
u better spare out some time to teach me the 'open flow' thing. for me it doesnt seem easy wei.


Here comes happy story.

Wow i met a new KTM-mate today. I used to take ktm back with a VU gal, Alicia. And this guy i met today, Jia Han, took ktm back with him. We somemore walked from monash to the highway to get a bus. As if i am alone, i wont be going to walk so far, a lot of crimes happened along that way. He said, he will be driving sometimes, and offered to send me to KL if possible. Woo hooo. I have 1 more driver. Ahaha. First driver is Mindy, who send me to train station when it is raining. Second is Sfern, who fetch me almost everyday. Then Jia Yeng, offered to send me home recently, and now add 1 more Jia Han. I dunno how often does he drive. As long as has car to get down KL, i am ok with it. Hehehe! Hope he will be driving everyday, then i will have free ride back!!!!

*****************************************************************

Happy Belated Birthday to ah Boon, Pauline, Joanna and Rachel!!!
love ya all~~ muaxxx

No comments: