Monday, April 23, 2007

Big GIFT

My dad get promoted!!!!

his rank is higher and his salary is added. Abit only. His benefits given by the bank will be a car, a mobile and etc which i am not interested in. im just interested on the CAR and MOBILE. But these 2 things can only get them 6 months later, after the probation period. (which is around my birthday, in oct!) I would wait for that. If everything goes well, my dad will get himself a new car, which means that i will be driving the unser if only if i could get my license by end of this year. If nothing goes wrong, he will be buying a new handphone which is either for me or for him or for sis. It is ok to take the phone he is using now, a pda phone, the bad thing is no camera! I just wanna change my k750i, the keypad is almost spoil.

Then the most happy thing is, he gave me this
tadaa.....



compaq V3250AU
audrey hepburn as the temporary wallpaper as i haven finish transferring data from my desktop yet

woohoo..

actually i aimed for an acer, coz it consists of everything i need within my budget. But at last, i got myself a compaq for almost 3k. It doest come wt bluetooth and built in webcam, if i wanna get another model which comes wt those, i hv to pay 1k more. Doesnt worth it, so i got this model, i rather paid another $40 to get a external webcam and bluetooth adapter. After all, i m just so happy and satisfied to hv an own laptop and no need to share wt sis anymore. Yay!

The webcam i bought is seriuosly cheap, cheap price and cheap quality. Wat u see me from the another side is just a shadow of me. Argghhhhhhhhh ppl u should know wat to get for me for my bday present. I need a high resolution and high quality webcam!!!!




sook fern took for me. u see how blur is my webcam??? my dear frens, u should know wat to do..

i mean it!!! beg u guys.. plssssssss

No comments: