Saturday, April 14, 2007

Non-enjoyable TRIPSssss

Process system analysis, organised 3 case study trips to sunway air-con room, indah water sewage system plant and yakult factory. These trips were not like those 'lawatan sambil belanja' like wat we did in secondary and primary. We have to submit a report for each of the trips within 2 weeks alternatively. Not a simple one, but a report wt description and full of calculation. I can now predict wat kind of life i will be having when i am majoring in chemical engineering in the 2nd year. Deal wt digits everyday, but not in CASH term $$$, sad case.



I just love trips. During the trips u can get to know a lot of stuffs.
1st thing i know is Khim May and Jonathan.
2nd thing i know is Teck Liang and Sher Li.
Hope to see good progression in future! Best regards! hahaha!

Kena khianat!!! (did i spell that correctly?)
At 1st PSee, BL and I, did not deicided to propose our idea of the toy car to Keith yet. Mana tahu, dunno who who who, suddenly proposed our design to Keith. WTH! who permit u to do so? sinka. End up, Keith bended our idea. ok. some ppl might said those ppl helped us to let us know that our idea would not work beforehand, but i wish i am the one who propose our own idea to him and argue wt him. Arghhhh now brain storming for another back up plan.

YunYun admitted to hospital last week. Due to denggi, stayed at UH for 3 nights. kesian her. the next day only her mum told me. When i got the news, i really wanted to send her fruit basket or bouquet of flowers. but i was extremely busy on my project, and i totally forgot about that. im so so so sorry. She told me a story, there was a old man who likes to mumble at the middle of the night. One day....

The old man: 'Allah! Allah!'
The person on the another bed: 'pak cik, nampak tuhan tak? adakah tuhan hantar teman kepada awak?'

somewhat like cursing the old man to death. hilarious!
YunYun is in recovery session now. she is ok, but got red spots spread all around her body. That is the symtomp of recovering. She went back to Singapore this morning. Few hours later, she ady complained to me saying she had home sick. Hey dear, u shud get use wt the life there by now, everything will be fine, trust me, be tough, be brave. Hang on there gal!

I will be going back to kc tomorrow for settling down my certs and recommendation letters, blah blah blah. hope the principal would not lecture me too much, i don wanna waste my precious time on her lecture! It's time for me to visit around my old school, old pals, teachers, juniors and the chickens!!!! Are the chickens still alive? maybe had been served on the table ady. wahahah =P

No comments: