Tuesday, April 10, 2007

College buddies day-out!

Tuesday! Tuesday! The day which I had waited long time ago. The only day which I can free to meet up my college buddies. Miss them tonnessss man~ It took me 2 hours to reach sri petaling, as the stupid ktm wasted me most of the hours.

Looked around YL, HY and XY’s apartment, it is simple but nice. Cant imagine YL was cooking his lunch himself. I tasted the steam pork that he cooked, tasted good, but still a bit raw. Haha kidding la!

After that, we headed to mid valley. Pixs below would explain what had we all do the whole day. There is one thing I should mention is, while we were collecting the bowling shoes from the counter, that silly KX did something stupid.

She asked the person there, “kau tengok kasut saya, apa saiz saya?”
The person stared at her, “kau yang shopping kau yang beli kasut, apa sal tanya saya?”


XY and I standing at the side, laughed like crazy ady. LOL. ChanKhaiXhuen ar, what do u think of that place? Bata izit? Beh tahan!!!

YH, SX and YL played the dance mania at arcade like mad. They can even memorize and mimicked the poses of the animation. YH swore to play til patah kaki. Salute man~




*KX and XY *YH, ah po, SX

*beloved XY *Peak if the Day

*CKX, u think u can beat me in bowling? *gelato, yummny!!

*'SX is very sexy today'


3 pixs aboved, enough to show how bad do they treat me all the time!
1st wtmiddle finger, 2nd wt spoon, third wt whole palm.
does my face need to be covered up so badly???


*playing around at arcade-dance mania and photo hunt

*scratch like a DJ *fun time-bowling, i almost won that game! arghhhh

*SX, the real dance mania! damn good in dancing!


I am thinking to post some of the old pixs to compare old faces with new faces. maybe the next post.

Hanging out wt them making me recalling back all those memories together wt them in college. Happy, sad, down, high, nervous, rushing, fool, dumb, shooting, precious moments, I shall never never forget! Tears are on my eyes ady..... I hugged u all before i left, I dunno when will be the next time we will meet again. walao eh, damn emo le~

I really miss the shooting skill and sai-ing skill of KX, XY, YL and YH. Making my life, my reputation, worse? But it brings laughthers. Agree?

Mr Alvin Wee, none of us gave positive prediction on u that u will be coming to sri petaing for sure. This is the consequence of ffk ppl too much last year. u better show up or else, hohohoho, u will be forever the FFK KING!

No comments: