Sunday, April 15, 2007

Good day brings Good mood

My day started at 6.15am. Went to Daph’s house, took her mum’s car to kc. I had my breakfast at kc canteen, my favourite, noodles+sunny-sideup+luncheon meat+curry tauhu. Tasty combination! Give a try! Cheap and full!

7.30am, started to rush around for my testimonial and some certs. The peak, which was the most terrifying part, meeting wt principal! Seriously, I shiver whenever I talk to principal. Good people and good day, bring good mood. Principal din really lecture on us, but just asked which uni were we applying for. Since Daph and I told her that we are aiming for engineering, guess nothing can be criticized on engineering, 10 mins later, she signed the form and we submitted to Ms Malar. Hope she will write something good about me! Please~~ All these ended up at 12.30pm. Half of my day spent on waiting for teachers and principal. Principal suggested to go for
massachusetts institute of technology, in US, world famous engineering uni. But wt my TER……. Fine I just stick wt monash.

I met up some of my ex-schoolmates, they commented me still the same of me, like to tease on ppl. Okay. I admit!

Beloved smsed me, saying that the forever FFK King, Mr Alvin WPF, called off as USUAL. His excuse was becoz he wanna meet XY the most, since XY was not at hostel, no point for him to hang around sri petaling. HY and YL should be burning when they see this. So disappointed of him.

Shan smsed us to go for pc fair. Pc fair was damn pack wt people. Poor Daph, her height making her cant breathe the fresh air above. HAHAHA! Just kidding dear. When I saw Daph face turned pale, I quickly brought her out, and head to kim gary, Sat there, chit-chatting there, while waiting for Shan to come over. Shan said Jerome was there as well. I think I should grab the chance to see him. Daph, Shan and I went all the way back to convention center, just to look for Jerome. Sounds desperate, but I am not, I swear! Just eager to know how cute does that guy look like. Too bad cant meet up Jerome, but met up Vin. Vin was buying himself a Ipod Video, ar cheh, sei ye, hen wei meh? He said almost half a year, we never met. So long meh? He is still having the same old lala look wt the blink earring, My frens said he has big differences on pic and real person. (the descriptions are just for beloved, to give her a clearer pic on how the new look of our econ buddy)

When I got home, kena lectured by mum for a while, for some unreasonable reasons. Arghhhhh…..

Called up Daph to talk about her future, uni and all other stuffs. Daphne, just go on, chase ur dreams! Remember, no matter how suffer u are, don’t owe ppl anything!

Called up Beloved. Talked about many many many stuffs. North south east west. PnC. Poor beloved, bought a faulty router. Ady got connection but hv to use cable. Kesian. We gave a new name to Vin. Beloved named him Half Boiled Banana, I named him Banana Separuh Masak. Which means that, not fully banana in shape, but still got banana smell. Yorrr.. wat crap am I talking about~~ Beloved wan me to post this. Hahaha! Beloved, rmb the condition ur mum gave, must maintain ur academic result!!!!

One more thing. I found out that YL bluffed me. Rupa-rupanya, the lauk that day was not cooked by him. It was catering food! Fine!! WOON YUAN LIANG. U nvr tell me the truth! Easily get bluffed by u! I am just so pure and innocent. Let u and beloved laughed at me. FINE FINE FINE!!!

Do everyone have holiday on 26th of april? It somebody’s birthday!!! Arghhhhhhhhh…….
Shit! Where should I go? I have 2 plans clash on that day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u dare not celebrate my burfday n see......hmph...^^

EJinGs said...

sau dou, dai lou!
sai lou wui zou dou tuo tuo dong dong. fong sam!
what do u wan for ur bday dear?
Justin's diamond? kai wan xiao!