Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just my Luck

"Congratulation T-01, You are still in the running tour for
becoming The Next Best Performing Car!"


HAhahas....

The runway.
Car has to run up the slope, make a U-turning and goes down.



My baobei racing car, T-01. side view. looks like big-headed fish. It's odd.


In order to make it turns, we sticked a round base of the 100-plus can, in front of the car, so whenever it hits the boundaries, it will turn.

I made it again!!! That was the my 3rd project of this sem! The design of BL, PSee and me. We went through hard days for finding out the perfect car and modifying skill. Finally, we thought of something during the math lecture yesterday. And it certainly works!! It made perfect turning without tumbling. Thank god!!! Our car is eligible to run for the second round, for winning the extra bonus marks of 4% to our grade! I hope T-01 will be the best performing car ever. Plus, hope the motor doesnt die off at the second running. I can't believe we could succeed with last minute work. Perhaps, just my luck.

Poor SFern, i guess she must be very down and heartaching now. Her car cant even ran a step yesterday. Smmore, her group members ady had the sign of giving up. She felt so disappointed, coz this project contributes 10% to our grade. Poor thing, since she is so kesian, I stand up and volunteer to assist her, to be her backup member, for redoing her project. Happy, Ms Yeong? I just try my best, seriuosly, my idea has nothing to do wt physics, coz my standard, hmm u noe...


Chill gal, start all over again tomorrow.
Don yell at me, action speaks louder than word! that i know!=P

CY, my physics partner, but she is not grouping wt me for dynamics. At first, she made a nice car which can go up the slope. After changing some parts, her car is not working anymore. Sad case.

Lesson to us all, choose our partners wisely! commitment and cooperation are essential! Cheer up guys! More projects and labs coming up!!!!

Oh i met Visha in the bus this morning, ex-G15-mate. We all thought she went to UM or some other public unis when she left halfway of sam. In fact, she is studying at syuc, under vu business. All da best, gal!

No comments: