Thursday, January 22, 2009

De-tour

From the day I got back from sabah, I had never rest down. My schedule is FULL for the whole week.

Tuesday, Mui Yen aka my best pal during form 1 and 2, came from UPM serdang to have some girls' talk. basically talking about our and people's histories. Really, half day was not enought for us to finish the topics. Save them til the next time we meet.

Wednesday, supposed to go down to low yat to get a new modem-router. night before i accidentally fixed the modem, can get connected by using cable. still cant use the wireless. thought might be problems on cables, bought some cables. hmmmm now, i certified my router to be dead. zzzzzzzzzzzZZzz still need to buy the modem-router device for RM185 for d-link or RM245 for linksys.

my olympus is dead for loooooooooooong. mourn for it.

so i am thinking to get myself, take note here its MYSELF, money draws from my account to get a brand new camera. i asked advices from few camera shops, they suggested this model.

Canon Ixus 80IS.

actually they are doing promotion on this model. RM799 with 2GB memory card.
the cheapest i can get is RM750 with 4GB memory card.

It suits my need. Cheap, practical and useful.

cheap????????? hmmmzZzzz

That's the colour i want. in Brown.


my laptop is nyawa-nyawa ikan, half dead, mourn for it too.

well that is too much for me to afford. need to persuade my dad to buy me one of this.

It is either

Compaq Presario CQ40-134AX Notebook PC

with AMD dual 2.1GHz processor, graphic card with dedicated ram, 320GB, free upgrade to 2GB RAM, add RM60 to upgrade to 3GB (max 8GB), Genuine Window Vista Home Premium.

RM2299

OR

Dell Inspiron 1420

Intel Core 2 duo 2.0 GHz, 180GB, free upgrade to 250GB, 1GB RAM, free upgrade to 3GB RAM, add RM40 for wireless card, add RM40 for bluetooth, Genuine Window Visa Home basic.

RM2340
Have i lose confidence on compaq? Should I put hope on Dell?

all have not reach my hand yet.

De-tour. Decision making.

No comments: