Saturday, January 17, 2009

19th of January. The day which I have been looooooooong waiting.

F...........I..........N.........A...........L...........L................Y..............

for whoever received my complaints before sure knows i have so much thing to talk/curse about.
Oh god, where do i start?

Well, will write the details when i am back to my home sweet home.

By the way, i just spent Rm75 on cutting and dying my hair. First ever costly big operation done on my hair. I am pretty satisfied. Here to say, I afford no critics as I felt I spent so much on that. =P

oh shitttttttttttttt, I just remembered thunder murdered my modem and router at home.
ARRRRRRRRRggggghhhhhhhhhh
*#@&!*()&$*@^#%!&^!@*((*^*&(@#hell%#^%^#&^%@@&*

I need therapieeeeeeeeeeesssss. Cheong k! Shopping! Food! Gadgets! Movies! Money! mehhhhhhz
facial? manicure? nahhhhhhhh not practical.

Counting down 2 days.

No comments: