Sunday, December 21, 2008

miss x 10000000000000000

I miss the internet. my god. within 2 weeks. anything could happen. Some people already posted few posts on their blogs while somebody just posted a.single.satu.yat.yi.yit.one post. Copied style.

I miss so many december movies. I miss so many episodes of the nanny. i miss christmas in kl. i miss present exchange. i miss the chance to prank people. i miss ah boy. i miss home. Tears rolling.

Counting down 3 weeks.

Booked air ticket back to kl on 19 jan.
Booker air ticket go to melbourne on 13 feb.

still got time to shop right? hopefully yes. i have so many things NOT YET buy. my winter wear arrrr....

i just got the christmas card from chia hui. wrote in singapore but sent in kl. zzZzz cheaper wor she said. kedekutnya.... but still, it really warms, when you have to celebrate with DONT KNOW WHO WILL IT BE. coldness, i feel.

crossed 20th, 20+ days to go. Move on!

No comments: