Tuesday, July 15, 2008

How do i look?

Do every people transform very fast in just 2 years time?


i showed this old SAM old group pic, taken in end of year 2006, to the girls.

>>>>>>>YOUNG**<<<<<<<

They commented that i looked young there. WOOOHOO happy!.

Later.

They said i look old NOW.

Look at this pic, taken in mid year of 2008.


}}}}}}}OLD??{{{{{{{


wat the *tut*

DID I CHANGE SO THAT MUCH????

probably i should not stay up too late at night. in these 2 years, i have totally changed my lifestyle. i sleep late, wake up early. Eat more, less exercise. all of those might have change my metabolism, turning me from young look to old look. OH NOOOOO....... BIG NOs! NOs! NOs!. I am still 19++. not even reach 20 yet. and people are saying me OLD!!!!! i could not accept it!!! Please... show me the ways on how to keep young???? beg you........ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: