Monday, March 17, 2008

i wish she is somebody i know.

Chill people, Stay calm. I am not in to that emo mood. Again, emo-ness never ever attacks me so easily. I am doing fine, a real one, alright.

I got a missed call, an unknown missed call. Well, i called back. That fellow did not pick up the phone. 30 mins later, my phone rang.

We conversed in mandarin. Look at this.

Caller: who is calling for this number?
Me: oh it's me, i thought you called me before, so i called back.
Caller: oh really, apparently, i did not call. Who are you by the way?
Me: oh i am Yih Jing. What is your name then?
Caller: i am Grace, i live in taman desa.
Me: me too. it is so funny that i do not know you, but you have my number.
Caller: that is so strange as well, i have your initial in my contact list.
Me: oh okay. i wonder when and where did we meet before this.
Caller: where do u stay?
Me: Faber Indah. you?
Caller: somewhere near the shoplots. Are you staying with you parents?
Me: hmmm no, hmmm yes. hmmm i guess i need to cut off this call right now.
Caller: since we have the fate to accidentally called each other by phone, i suggest why not we find a right time and right place and meet up together. then we will know who we really are. are you working by the way?
Me: I am not, but i am always busy, you see.
Caller: i thought you said you are not working, then why are u busy?
Me: i study.
Caller: oooooooh. let's go yumcha right now, somewhere nearby, i really wanted to know who you are.
Me: i do not think this is appropriate at the moment. i am busy, gotta go.
Caller: oooooooh okay, remember the yumcha plan ya. b....

i cut off the call before she ended her talk. basic human instinct:
Do not let the conversation goes further with a stranger.


seriously. who the hell is she? i still cannot figure out, but we chatted for almost 10 minutes. Crazy. Can ask a random stranger on the another side of the phone out for yumcha. yerrrrrrr..... sorry to say that, i do not simply go yumcha with people~~

wangat =.=|||

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.