Friday, March 28, 2008

I wish I never have them.

What is promise to you?

According to 'http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/promise', something that has the effect of an express assurance.

Many times when people ask for my assurance on something, not to disappoint u, my model answer normally would be 'I am not sure'. Until the last minute. I know it is not that good, but LIFE does not go your way all the time. Well practically, that happens to me.

I have bunch of relatives similar to the god damn piece of brainless bastard blardy Shit!
*murthafacgar. Happy to them, Sad to us.

I don't know why, or is those related to feng shui or what, every year for sure, there will be several 'BIG' happenings for my relatives. All these happenings seriuosly jatuh maruah one lo~ One of the reason i dislike going back to hometown. When my family has planned this and that, they sure pop up on time to interupt us. You shall ask how frequent or how many are they? I answer you, UNCOUNTABLE, SINCE THE YEAR I BORN! They all are 'loan shark' to my father, the difference is, my dad never borrow, just give. It becomes a habit to them. When they made troubles, they can easily ask for my dad's money to cover. They continue happily live their luxurious life with no burden of liability. Because my dad never ask for return! The most unbelievable thing is they could do ANYTHING just to ugut my dad to lend money. I do not know why in their mind, every seconds is about to get rich! to get rich! to get rich! But never do what is right to achieve that. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL!? ALL YOUR BRAINS WENT TO ASS ALREADY?! If not because of we save here and there, and savings go to you, YOU ALL SHALL BE SUE BANKRUPT OR SENT INTO JAIL! Do you people know how wrong is your act?

家家有本难念的经。。。。。。。。。

Certainly, some of my/our plans ruined again and again. again and again. on and off. on and off.

I hate that. I hate them. From the bone. This is not the first time i am cursing them.

I wish I never turn out to be them in future. If I really do, please SLAP ME!

(Sorry people, most probably there will be no trip for me this year. I really paiseh to ask for money right now. although i have my own salary, but still really paiseh to spend so much money in the current situation. my parents blah blah blah~~~ I am so looking foward for miracle.)

No comments: