Sunday, January 13, 2008

One step closer.


Friday, took the undang test, i passed with 42/50. which is not fail, not excellent, JUST PASS!! wth. THAT WAS NARROW!!!! phewwwww. Afternoon time, had the amali. Seeing those learners practicing the side parking, 3-point-turn and up-the-hill. Those seemed easy to me. LOOK EASY ONLY. hehe.

Saturday, today, worked for ms tan at star edu fair, kl convention center. was standing the whole day, except lunch break at kfc. Had all 3 meals outside today, came to dinner, i lost my appetite. that was so strange. food too sucky probably. so i just treated myself a cup of japan branded greentea ice cream from isetan. sake sushi serve that brand of ice cream too. yummy~~

oh ya. i found myself a second job this summer break. which is *drum rolls*...................

Pet Grooming Trainee.

how is that? =)

thats the last chance for me to work something that is not related to engineering. starting next year onwards, we need to do internship at year end.

still the same. I forgot to ask about the salary. well my working time is currently 5pm to 9pm. monday and weekends off. come, pay me and doggies a visit! =P

No comments: