Saturday, December 1, 2007

You have been ignored!

I am kinda...... ignoring somebody.

because,

Because IT said something like 'gonna miss you', 'don't love you anymore', 'ohhhh you don wan me', 'why do you have to leave'.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww my goosebumps raise all over my body. so geli!!!

if you are VERY close to me, my BFFs, my buddies, my GFs, okay it's fine to me. Are you anything to me? NO PLEASE...... But whenever it comes out from you mouth, i feel like im going to throw out anytime. I do not really know you well, i won't take it seriously with your words, but it just makes me feel uncomfortable. It aint fun at all.

your words adds together with your action and pity eyes........ aiyorrrrr give me a knife, i shall kill you!



IF you are the cute little kitten up there, i will sayang you. BUT FOR YOU, better lan far far.

Hey you better keep a distance from me.

I have phobia on dealing with OVER-CONCERNED people. Mind your own business. I would be happier with that.

sorry for my ignorance. I can't really bear with you.

No comments: