Thursday, December 6, 2007

Big kid at a children funland.

Wow you guys are cool. Know where i work, then came to pay me a visit. That was so warm and touched.
just yesterday, KhaiXhuen smsed me, saying she was coming to mv from shah alam. Met her up, and we had carl's junior. my third time eating there since i work at megakidz. Then YingHui, Samm, her bf and some other imu people bumped into us. Such a coincident in the world.

then today. Sam, JiaYeng and Andrea hang out together today. Came to visit me also. YA I AM TOUCHED=). Thought you people will come and treat me lunch. =.=


hohohohoho.... unbelievable. I played the stuff inside megakidz. I thought only kids are allowed to play this thing, who knew, my colleagues invited me to join their fun. actually we were waiting for the clock to strike 8pm, punch card and go home. So, i took the highest challenge. the highest slide, a twisted slide. You have to climb up a zig zag staircase to the top and slide down. How high is it? 2-storey high. Damn tiring to climb up the stairs, in such a small small space. You know a space just to enough to fit in a medium height kid. But afterall, the feeling of sliding down from the top was great. I love this. The last time i played such thingy was AGES AGO. and i miss the fun. Planned to play this again today, by my colleagues off late, takkan i played alone, syok sendiri there, no fun!



this is the staircase. zig zag one. the entrance is just only until my knee length. Dog hole liddat. i mean for an adult like me. Need to bend down and sneak into the hole. The upper bar hit my pinggan. wahsaiiiiiiiiiiiii. zzzzzZZZZZZ. Climbed all the way up. up. up. up.

back to my childhood memories. ..............

No comments: