Monday, October 29, 2007

Night craps.

Look at the clock.
it is 3.04am. wow. the latest study time i can go so far.
I think there must be something wrong with my body mechanism.
The later it is, the more energetic i am. Oh shit.
Does that meaning i have high potential of having incurable illness?
OH SHIT.
I think i have been sitting for too long, and i am having backache. it starts from the back neck and reaches the buttock. OH MY GOD.
Am i going to leave this world soon.
OH CRAP.
i am just being silly.
i shall return to the normal me after the exam.
sleep time, hehe, 2 am, as usual. no more 3 am only sleep.
wake up time, hehe 10am, as usual, when my dog starts to bark at me.

i just posted a new song to my blog.
Home by Michael Buble.
it is a nice soft song.
Westlife has a new single on this. however, i prefer this version more than that.

dedicated to ya all station in overseas.
this might make u feel abit home sick.
will u?

well enjoy it.
i shall sleep. or i cant get up later in the morning.
good night to me. and good morning to mum.

No comments: