Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I AM CROWNED!!! weeeeeeeee

I am given an honour to be the 38 QUEEN.
You should now bow to me and kiss my feet.


Yes the one who crowned me with that title is KKWONG SQ!
Thanks to you! Kiss my feet! Kiss my feet!

*************************************************************
SWOT Vac = Study Without Teaching Vacation
ya it suppose to be a period for you to study on your own. well i really do studying. meanwhile, im still catching some dramas, movies and shows.

奸人坚 Men don't cry
男亲女爱 War of Genders
America's Next Top Model cycle 9
I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry

haha ya im kinda obsessed to the humor of 黄子华 lately. So i keep watching his dramas. You really feel like smacking him on his stupid act. It keeps me awake from drowning into these boring and dull books.......

That day, andrea said that she was watching I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry. Just realize i missed the movie while it was no longer on the box office. So i watched it through some other way without buying pirated like andrea. Where the screen is much more clear. Hehe =P


A ring, it is a circle. It has no beginning and it never ends.
A quote from I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry.

**************************************************************

Love the one of the soundtrack, Calendar Girl, by Neil Sedaka.

(January) You start the year off fine
(February) You're my little valentine
(March) I'm gonna march you down the aisle
(April) You're the Easter Bunny when you smile
(May) Maybe if I ask your dad and mom
(June) They'll let me take you to the Junior Prom
(July) Like a firecracker all aglow
(August) When you're on the beach you steal the show
(September) Light the candles at your Sweet Sixteen
(October) Romeo and Juliet on Halloween
(November) I'll give thanks that you belong to me
(December) You're the present 'neath my Christmas tree

Yeah, yeah, my heart's in a whirl
I love, I love, I love my little calendar girl
Every day (every day), every day (every day) of the year
(Every day of the year)

No comments: