Thursday, October 11, 2007

Furthermore....

The day after the real day, KC girls celebrated my birthday at a steamboat buffet restaurant. Rushed all the way from monash, after all the working the whole day, i was so sorry for showing the tired face to you girls. i was over-exhausted.

SiewLing fetched me to there from central. When i first reached there, YunLin wanted somebody to accompany her to the toilet. And i had been forced to use the toilet before her. When i went out, i was not allow to look at the direction of the table where we sat.

when everything done, went back to my seat, i saw a green dustbin on my seat with deco smmore. walao eh.... imagine a dustbin brought to the restaurant. with those black strips .

the game started. I need to find out the 6-1 cent with 1-10 cents inside the bin full of paper balls. It symbolised 6/10. I love this trick! Beside those coins, a black polo tee and a set of large size poker cards were in there as well. The black tee is the one i always want to have. The large size of poker cards symbolises I would control it all with one palm! some kinda chinese belief... cool huh....

Thanks SueMay, YeeEn, Pauline, YuenShan, SiewLing and YunLin.
LOVE YA ALL!~~ muaxxxxxxx

THE CRAPPIEST BIRTHDAY GIFT!!!!
have u ever receive a dustbin for once in ur life???

As you see, the design looks my face. indeed, it is me! YunLin said, if there is one day i change my hairstyle, she will help me to change the design of the bin as well.

No burger! a restriction for myself! yes made by them as well on top of the bin! So kind of them!

I got a bit of sore throat after the steamboat.... well it did not affect my presentation on tuesday! hehe....

Really hope to celebrate my birthday with ya all every year!!! happy happy happy ^^

No comments: