Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Birthday updates!

Tadaaaaaaaaaa the birthday girl!!! She is turning 19 on
6th October 2007

this all started with a trick!!! In the morning, we supposed to have computing test. Then we should be having discussion after that. These were all in the schedule.
However, that day just did not go with the flow.
In the morning, SookFern the ass were not willing to bother me. After the test, most of the people just disappeared all in a sudden. Some had something on, some was sick, some wanted to cook at hostel. What silly excuses they had!!! First they planned to have lunch at medan, then suddenly changed their mind to pyramid. I just went with them with no curiosity. But the gang combination was a bit weird. because i don't usually have meal with them. Well, it did not really attract my attention.


After parking the car, they went to shopped around jusco, and pyramid 2. I was so hungry, the funny thing was. although they all felt hungry as well, they did not go straight away to the restaurant , but walked around. Quite some time, they brought me to pizza hut. SUCH A COINCIDENT! we met with the rest. OMG! i started to feel it was a trick!

11 people ordered meal for 12 persons. Pizza hut has special treat for birthday baby. Yes i got the treat, and they said that considered as my birthday cake. Well, i was okay with it. The biscuit-like cake made by pizza hut not bad though. abit hard.

Then ChinYing and BaoLi holding a cake with candles approached me. Walao eh..... SURPRISE! I got a chocolate indulgence from secret recipe! I love it so much! I love you all so much!

You girls just made a trap, and i just fell into it!

Well, it was the special way of celebrating my birthday. They were using the old tricks, but still i accepted it happily!~
Yes! SHE is the ONE!


From left to right.
Andrea, HuiHui, Ly-sia da prawn, Jac, SookFern da ass, me**, PekSee, SuLin, Gwen, ChinYing and BaoLi.






After all the fun, went back to uni started working on structure final project! The bridge was driving everyone crazy man! damn! but we had fun while working hard. You can see it below.

The 'class photo'!!! ahaha how i wish we can have all the engineering students here, and take a Big BIG group photos. this is just the 3/4 of the girls in our 1st year eng course.

TO have such friends in uni, what can i say more about this bunch of mates i have?

.......... no comment..............


At night, went to TGIF at subang parade, celebrated my birthday with family. ohoho as you know, there is a traditional way of celebrating birthday in TGIF. Went through all the military songs and all. da da da.....

Finally i know the truth. Those girls, none of them sms me to wish me on that night itself. IT WAS A TRICK AS WELL! they all pakat since the beginning. yerrrrrrr very bad ar! making me sad and down for quite some time. hng! hate ya! love ya! hehe....

overall,

I would like to thank dear all, for sending their best wishes through sms, calls, friendster, msn, facebook and blog message. I appreciate them all!

Love ya ALL~

My birthday wishes:
1, pass all the subs! no more slacking! no more repeating!
2, well health and wealth. hehe^^
3, may all the good things will never end.
4, keep it to myself..... hohohoho =P

No comments: