Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Will that be my car?

I saw this parking beside my dad's car. My neighbour, Adrian, bought a new car again. He smashed a few branded cars, now he got himself a local car.

OH... It's Perodua Myvi in Ivory White. Special edition. OMG.... How i wish this is mine. I need not to have BMW, Skyline, Jazz, City, Vios, Smart or etc. ONE White Myvi is enough for me at the moment. Mum said earn this car myself. Means..... sighs.....

I think pictures are all i have now....



Uncle Yin just brought one in silver last year. He likes it because the Door Paddles look like Benz, Front part looks like Honda, Back part looks like Toyota. How does he see that?...

Or by now, I wish my dad can add a car for our family. Tadaa...
The lastest 2007 edition of Toyota Camry.
It is cool....
The price is cool as well...



No comments: