Saturday, June 23, 2007

We all love to sing!!!



Day right after finals.
4 of us stormed 6 hours straight
at room 36, Redbox.
From 70's to 21st century.
Cant believe we could sing very well!!!!
See you guys again at Genting!!!


*********************************************
Tomorrow, time for Econ buddies to meet up, at 1U.
Hope EVERYone show up ar!!!!
IF NOT.................
Hope the 'ding king' audition over there does not affect the traffic.
Leave a parking lot for my dad's car!!!!
******************************************
Because of testi from Daph, and it makes people thought of I ever drove car into longkang before!!!
That is not a fact!!!
I don't even have a license.
I do not know how to drive.
And I believe I will not drop my car into the longkang once I get into the car.
Im not riding submarine.. duhhhhhhhhhh
People, It was just a joke from Daph. Don't take it seriuosly.
We both just like to crap things. WAHAHAHA=)
********************************************
To Monash Engineering People.
we had set up a blog for our batch.
Express any ups and downs, recent happenings, and all.
so that we can share the happiness among ourselves,
and the world outside.
Do drop by when you are free.
Welcome!
(leave a message if anyone of you wanna become part of this, all are welcome!)

No comments: