Monday, June 25, 2007

For once and For last.


Can u spot the difference, in 6 months time?
What can i say about today outing??
I reached the earliest. Left the latest.
Who said wanna go yumcha?
Who said wanna meet XY?
Who made us waited for almost 2 hours?
Who said new look will melt our hearts?
NO need to guess. It was MR WEE!!!!!
Sei ye~
For once and For last.
I don like to wait for ppl!
Lack of sleep, traffic jam, contest all those are rubbish excuses!
Suan liao. We seem nothing to you MR WEE!!!!
Luckily he turned up, or he is dead!
Or he will be forever boycotted by me.
FOREVER i MEAN it!
We supposed to meet up at 2pm. But that Vin 330 only appeared at A&W. Damn mad!!!
Luckily he belanja makan over Chilli's.
He smoked infront of me and XY!
!@#&*^@#$*&^#$@(*&^Y*&@$#^
Cough like hell still smoke.
Do you have health-concious?
This Vin, thought can trick me from sneaking away without paying the bill? cheh. I never scare at all dude. And he said he is turning back into the ol' dumb him back to college when he is infront of us. You are always a child in my eyes man.
Oh one more thing. We went over to pharmacy and got some coughing medicine for him. The pharmist explained
'this will make you feel drowsy. you will sleep like a baby'
toooooooooooottttttttttt what?!~
*laugh my ass out. lmao*
Walked around to find gifts and mouse for XY, and Sigg bottle for Vin.
i din get myself any handbag and heels yet! sad.
OMG too many stupid stuffs had been done. just shortlisted some.
Thanks for the lunch! Althought i cant finish the whole plate of wedges. I feel full when seeing SOMEppl infront of me. lol.
GOod luck for his coming test. Best blessings~
Hope to see them once again when there is any G15 gathering around.
MIss them lotssssssssss=)

No comments: