Friday, June 8, 2007

Motivate me.

"seriously, study well...do ur work, so u wont regret . just for few days and u can play without worries. don stress urself too much too . and lastly, good luck ...hope u can doo really really well alright .... tell me ur results nx time ! all the best"

You would not believe, who told me this this evening. When I was away, this Vin, gave me such words in msn. I rubbed my eyes for a few times, I still cant trust my eyes for seeing such sentences. Basically those words would only come out from me to him or to somebody else, very seldom got people such long-winded give me such phrase in return. And also seldom see him so seriuos. Thanks alot bro. I would not let you down. I would let myself down. I would not let anybody down.

May I ask you a question, what is happening to you?

Bro, shall never ever think yourself as a failure or loser. In some attempts, it is glorious even to fail. A minute of success pays thousands times of failures. Believe in yourself, you can make it to the top someday. His personal message terrifies me all the time. Speak out, when you feel like telling. This time, he was telling me that he is not prepare to study abroad yet. Are you Kidding me, WPF? I hope he is ready to fly in september within these 3 months.

***************************************************

Sorry, PSee and BLi for taking off my promise. I just feel a bit fed up of travelling to and fro uni for 2 hours each trip. I rather spend those hours at home and get done with my revision on 1010. Please do no hate me, but to L>O>V>E me. Hehe=) I will spare out my time on monday to help out PSee. No worries. I hold my promise this time.

No comments: