Thursday, June 7, 2007

Blew away my seafood dream. poooorrf.

I was so happy to know that we were going to have dinner in Klang tonight. Somemore, dad's old friend was going to treat us. First thing flashed into my mind was SEAFOOD. The last time i went to Klang was last year end, my dad brought HK friends to have big seafood meal at pandanmaran.

Second thing, was to 'tebus' balik my unser from dad's friend. OOhhh my unser, finally come back to us ady.

Drove an hour to reach Meru. Another 15 mins to a ulu place, where i cant find hill or sea. Only trees and stray dogs.

First dish served was Yong Tau Foo. Ok fine.
Second dish, fried crab meat. ook fine. some of the pieces were just flour.
Third dish, fried noodle. oook since no rice. noodle do fill my stomach.
Fourth dish, Meehoon soup with fish. Was this the last dish? for 7 big teenagers???

Confirmed no more dishes coming. I was getting mad. WHERE are MY PRAWNS? LOBSTERS? FISH? OYSTERS? SHELL?

But this dinner was not paid by my dad, not my dad's fren as well. It was somebody else. So i had no right to blame on people.
Since people treated u so sincerely. What was the point to get pissed of people.
Yea yea. Chong was correct. Daph was correct. Cool down cool down.

I don mad at ppl, just I was mad coz when i happily reached and NO SEAFOOD on my dinning table. Thats's all. Full stop.

No comments: