Saturday, May 5, 2007

What a siasui date with beloved.

Can a man confront the forces of darkness without giving in to them?
Spiderman 3

dad's fren gave free tix for that movie. since Beloved XY wanted to watch it so much months ago, so i brought her and my youngest sis to watch at MidValley. Overall, it is not bad, 2 protagonists defend 2 antogonists. The storyline was exciting. Ending part, Pete and MJ din get married yet. i think it will continue in Spiderman 4, coming up soon.

XY wanted to ask Vin out. too bad he was so busy wt his ass. better don kacau him. From now onwards, don simply accuse him ffk. he never promise anything BEFORE!
duh.... i get that dude!!!

Today was damn siasui. Collected tix from GSC at 10 something. on the way, my heels, one of the strips patah. ARGDFFGGHHH. not in the mood of choosing shoes at that moment, simply chose a shoe at bata, fast, cheap and easy.

then when i took out the bracelet from my bag, i hear 'dip dip dip dip dip dip'. ALL the beams DROPPED!!!! Wat The Hell. the string patah as well. A kind europian lady helped me to collect them while those local ppl keep calling their children to watch out from stepping on the beams. hmmph. no comment. how i wish got a big hole, to let me hide inside.

Just........... yorrrrrrr......... siasui la~ hang sui wan~

dad fetched us to vista, dropped XY there and collected the router. THANKS for YL, HY and XY for selling me the router for $165. Sorry for the loss. =)

Last words, i could set up the router by myself. i know there is nothing to be proud of, but it seem complicated to some kind of ppl. HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks XY for the technical support! Yay! im shifting my laptop to my room soon. woohoo.
due to some technical problem, will upload photos taken today tmr.

No comments: