Sunday, May 27, 2007

West Point Expediency

As a past prez, and my sis is the incoming prez, went to attend their IU function, in a way of supporting. SQin, Shan, SLing, HYeng, SiLai, and a gal came along. I was so impressed to what my juniors did for this big event of interact. This year the theme was 'west point expediency'. About army and war.

I guess they went through plenty of hard time to come up with such a wonderful event. However, nothing is gonna be perfect, there are some aspects you all should aware of, and should not be a mistake again for the next upcoming event. Well done! Learn the rights from wrongs!

I like the way u gals invited the tentera and gave briefing.

Here come Some highlights.






The peak of the day~


Those guys are totally NUTS. They can sing like birds in H***. They can dance like flies in R******. Who are they? They are 3+1... piece of FEN CHEONGss, 'SAUSAGES'!!! Guess they just need some space to improve, give them a break then~






Pls never ever ask me to play lame games anymore. Never ever ask me to pick up beans anymore. I hate it! Can u imagine just 6 contestants + 2 MCs syok sendiri at the front stage? While those other people are yawning at their seats? I felt like I was a clown (although that is my part-time job =P), it just felt not good. MCs should take more trainings! Your english is good does not mean u have the skill! Grrrrrrrrrrr.........

after that event, went to mv, to grab some clothings and yumcha. Shan and I took SL's car, she drove pajero, type of four wheel-drive. When SL was shifting the car into the car park, we felt a shock in a sudden. Eh, what happen? She just banged into the wall in front. She came down from the car and check, said relievedly

'phew... luckily nothing happen to my car, becoz of the kangaroo bar in front'.

Wahahaha. SL u gave me a fright!!!

Radioactive were having a offer of buy 1 free 2. U know girls, just got attracted by those words. Actually just SQ, Shan and SiLai choosing those clothes. They spent about 45 mins just to get a jacket for each on of them, the most incredible part was, they bought the same PATTERN, same COLOUR, but diff size of jackets....... Shan admitted themselves as 三个运桔的少女(3 unpleasant teen-gals). Wan gat~~ Indeed!!! I just used 10 mins to pick a belt for myself.

SiLai sent me home, and she lost the way back to her home. I am so so sorry. I will lead u another way to my house next time. Hehe=P

No comments: